I'm following the conference online today via webcast, though wishing I could be in beautiful San Fransisco, which is lovely this time of year.
I'm starting this list with items I've already made notes of, but may update later during the day as I follow along the FINOVATE presentations today.
- Mint (see previous my review) has added CD and Brokerage shopping options. I wish they had this when I choose my brokerage two months ago, but I'm glad they have it now, and I'm glad to see I chose well. They've also added the ability to change dates on transactions which is great for those checks that clear late and things like that, so you can keep your budget on track.
- Lending Club is offering new lender features which Tom posted about earlier today.
- Prosper is live now!
- Wesabe has a tagging system now, which will be a great asset to users.
- UPDATE: It's 3:00 and I just got an email from GreenSherpa that their beta system is now available.
- UPDATE: it's 4:30 and Rudder just launched an iPhone app. You can get it in the app store. Now word about what's out there for blackberry users.
- SmartyPig continues to respond to customers in real-time, and has added a "lower this" to reduce your monthly savings if friends and family members' contributions to your savings goal has enabled you to choose between meeting your goal sooner, or reducing your monthly contribution. It suggests the difference for you too, so you don't have to do the math.
Jessica Ward is a professional writer and blogger based in Seattle, WA. She also blogs at www.pennywisefamily.blogspot.com, to learn more about her visit www.jessicaward.me